Partnering success means business success today. But how can you ensure your alliances deliver the measurable profit, innovation, and value your organization demands, next year, and beyond? Find the answers to this and other mission-critical questions for partnering executives at the 2017 ASAP Global Alliance Summit, February 28 to March 2, 2017 in San Diego, California USA.
- How can alliance management set, and meet, the C-suite's high expectations—and "peer around the corners" to tell leadership what's coming next?
- How do you prepare your organization to manage the scale, scope, speed, and complexity of today's partnering?
- What does it take to push partnering capability to the far corners of your business—empowering collaboration, around the world and across industries, with the unlikeliest of partners?
- How can you meet unique customer demands by efficiently managing the full spectrum of your partnering relationships, from strategic high touch to tactical, automated, and low touch?
Whatever your experience level—as an individual or organization—you'll discover ways to take your partnering capability to new heights at the 2017 ASAP Global Alliance Summit in San Diego. You'll return to your job renewed and ready for the challenges to come, while bringing back to your organization:
- The most current alliance management practices, skills, and tools—such as managing social capital—required to create, manage, and measure partnering profit, innovation, and value
- Breakthrough research into the financial and economic metrics of partnering success
- New relationships, new partners, new deals—and connections to industries and prospective collaborators that are crossing into your industry and joining your partner ecosystems
Drive partnering success next year and beyond, through whatever challenges the future throws you. Find out what it takes to deliver enduring profit, innovation, and value to your partnering enterprise—at the 2017 ASAP Global Alliance Summit.
Non-members: join ASAP now and save a minimum of $400 on your registration fee BEFORE you register for the conference. You can realize an immediate ROI on your ASAP Membership investment! Join online by clicking here or call Lori Gold, Director of Member Services at +1 781.562.1630 ext. 203.